Friday, September 18, 2009

Camomile Dreams

Yesterday was not the best day.  I managed to have a teleconference organised with Western Australia just as I was trying to leave to go home, once I got home, I managed to up-end my whole plate of dinner onto my rug before I got to eat a bite and then I had to spend half an hour cleaning it!  Luckily, my lovely fiance saw the funny side and was willing to cook me dinner again.

So after all that, I decided to make a cup of camomile tea.  To be honest, it is one of those teas that you enjoy immensely at the time but it doesn't linger with you.

It tastes like liquid sunshine, pastel yellow and the look of daisies.  Like sitting next to a window on a sunny day and being so warm and comfy you just want to curl up and sleep.  Dreaming about warm sunny days...  It did the trick.  I was relaxed and happy in no time.

Unfortunately it only lasted until my fiance nodded off an started snoring like a train.  Oh well, I suppose tea can't cure everything but it can at least give you something nice to dream about.

No comments:

Post a Comment